BlueLine Security install high quality electronic commercial security alarms system for commercial industries which are an essential tool to protect your business property and assets from intruders, burglars and thieves. A good alarm systems is the most effective way at deterring burglars; insurers charge less on your property and contents insurance premiums, if you have a monitored alarm installed.
At BlueLine Security, we supply, install and service all the main brands of commercial security alarms system including Paradox, Inner Range, Tecom, DSC, Elite, NX and Bosch.
At Blueline Security we can help you with…
- Reviewing your existing security system
- Upgrading or Extensions to an existing security system
- Installation of a new security alarm system
- Security Warrant of Fitness – to provide written assurance that your security system is working at peak performance
- Repairs and fault maintenance – alarms, intercoms, door access control, CCTV cameras
- 24/7 monitoring of the security system
- Annual security audit
- Addition of smoke and thermal detectors on your security system
For new systems or alterations it’s best if we have one of our Security Consultants visit your premises before making our recommendations. We can then design a commercial security alarms system appropriate for your situation. Our Security Consultants will select the appropriate intrusion and life saving devices to suit and ensure maximum coverage and minimise false alarms.
BlueLine Security can also take care of your CCTV video surveillance and Access Control needs these can be either standalone or intergrated which your security system depending on your system
Warrant of Fitness
We recommend that you get a Warrant of Fitness at least annually for your commercial alarm given. You need to know that it’s working, before you have a problem or burglary.
We can remind you when your alarm service is due.
What is included in you Warrant of Fitness
- We check and clean all sensors – for alertness and range of coverage
- Load test your alarm battery – as a low battery can cause false alarms and beeping at night, plus your battery needs to hold up when mains power is off (eg power cut) or when the alarm activates
- Check your sirens are working – external siren may be faulty due to environmental damage
- Test your smoke detectors (accurately, with smoke spray)
- Test signals to the monitoring station
- Check user lists and codes for staff charges.
Site Audit Services
Information is key to managing your security electronics. Knowing exactly what equipment makes up your system and the location of that equipment will save you hours of frustration and the financial cost.
Blueline Security regularly finds new clients asking for help with little or no
knowledge about what security is in place at their premises.
Blueline Security will make available to you clearly labelled plans, zone and area lists, user lists and all monitoring information on completion of their security installation. We can compile a set of “after-built” documentation.